Ativa Card Reader Why Doesn't My Memory Card Reader Work?

Why doesn't my memory card reader work? - ativa card reader

I bought a SanDisk Mobile Mate SD + Memory Card Reader. If I do on your computer, admitted that he was connected, and said that it was installed. Thus, the F-drive appears in My Computer window, but when I clicked, it says please insert a disk into drive F. This SDHC memory card, I was already in the drive. Am I doing something wrong? This is the 3rd drive, the other 2 are dead, but the signs were cheap. First, use a card reader and the first Ativa, the perfect job. I could add and delete things in my memory card. Then work just stopped and now I can not access the contents of the memory card from my computer. I have Windows XP.

2 comments:

James said...

Sometimes only the computer, see the device and install a driver package does not mean that the right pair. To ensure that the drivers are not the problem, go to google.com to search for and install drivers for your card reader, and then. You can check the Device Manager to see if errors are the card reader.

Also restart your PC to try to use the card into the reader. (Sometimes they can be whatever is required)

Cheetuh0... said...

You may need a new memory card reader, please read the following link:

Post a Comment