Stomach Sitting Stories How Accurate Are Pregnancy Tests That Have Been Sitting Around In Your Home For A Few Months.?

How accurate are pregnancy tests that have been sitting around in your home for a few months.? - stomach sitting stories

This morning I had a pregnancy test I bought HPT online store for a few months. He was still in its original packaging, but since the 07th March sitting. Now I am about 4 days late for my period, but I think my last period was really the implementation, as expected, it started two days ago and was brown and pink. Then he stopped and had an easy time. Then I tried a similar test, but I thought if I put out shortly before my time, then it would be premature.

To make a long story short, the production of my times are always glamorous I felt cramps and nausea, a week before it actually is. Now I only have a big belly, constipation and constant fatigue. In order to get the reason for my post to this question, it is proof of age, giving me a wrong answer, and if so, what tests well? I'm going to Wal-Mart today, but do not try again until Wednesday morning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment