Convert Hdmi Input To Vga Output Since DVI Is Already Digital, Would DVI To HDMI Be Better Than VGA To HDMI?

Since DVI is already digital, would DVI to HDMI be better than VGA to HDMI? - convert hdmi input to vga output

I. .. Monitor HDMI input, a computer with DVI output, DVI to VGA sees something [like this - http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co ... an Xbox 360 with HDMI output and an HDMI switcher.

Scenario .. I want to change my Xbox 360 and PC, both via HDMI for good looks and easy to be connected. If you do not turn on, means that I disconnect the VGA cable and HDMI cable, or vice versa, if I connect to something else. This will probably be bored very quickly, especially if I have to watch as doing something while playing.

Whatever .. I to VGA to HDMI or DVI to HDMI?

DVI to HDMI is like 1 / 10 the cost, but it is because VGA is better, or simply because VGA is more difficult to convert or what?

0 comments:

Post a Comment