Canon Fast Sharp Lens Fast Shutter Speeds On A Canon 5d?

Fast shutter speeds on a Canon 5d? - canon fast sharp lens

I have a Canon 5D for the weekend, and I am interested in them in a situation of low-light conditions - p. ex. a live band. I'm the photographer who shot 1/250th to see with very crispy Shutterspeed between 1/500th - of a second at an ISO 400 (f2.8).
There But for some reason I have 1/15th the speed under the conditions in daylight. Underexposed Even in manual mode, a relatively rapid return.

The lens is in the camera is a TS-E 45mm f2.8.

I think I am not with the controller, as I am working with a 400D.

Suggestions?

4 comments:

fhotoace said...

The controls on the 400D does not differ from the 5D.

* Make sure the lens is mounted correctly .. just remove it and recover.
* Use the camera's aperture priority (AV) with the aim to open.

The last concert was filmed shooting a problem to be later.

I was able to get 1/200th second @ f/4.0, ISO 800 I worked with the objective of 24-85mm to about 50mm.

I left the camera in the creation of most of the time when I was doing some special effects shots

Mere Mortal said...

Oh, you cannot use the Canon manual focus lens. I'm not sure how the measurement system should work with him.

I would like the speed of the shutter-priority set to cut the speed of 1 / 250 that you want, then you accelerate your photos to a stop at once. Take a photo at f/2.8, and F5.6, etc 'to F/22. If it is too dark, then your ISO.

You will find the living room of candy.

Also, do not drop it or scratch. There is a camera for $ 3500 + play / Lens Combo!

Pooky said...

Why do you have a telescope? It is difficult to use. Here are the instructions for it.

http://eosdoc.com/manuals/?q=TSE45

Here is a screen shot with the 24-70 mm f 2.8 L at ISO 1600 enlarge.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2149/2267 ...

Blue ladies said...

The two devices work the same if you want the correct exposure using a gray card reading ....... if they change and expose the slope which best match manually.

More details
3 minutes ago

It seems that the increase / decrease the effect of the lens, the exposure that comes when I hit the bottom of the lens. I went out and Shutterspeed 1/500th of the sun, but the images were very overexposed, when I changed the lens. - Of course, tilt, changes in exposure to the glass, use a gray card ............................... .. . .. ... be photographed, so how can we expect to have some control over the shutter button or exposure have?

Post a Comment