Certified Indoor Environmentalist I'm Interested In Teaching Spinning / Indoor Cycling Classes...?

I'm interested in teaching spinning / indoor cycling classes...? - certified indoor environmentalist

Hello to all ... approximately 5 months and began to rotate regularly attending classes, and I'm about 6 per week. I am always interested in teaching certification, but there are many programs that I'm not sure what you choose!

Should I a "rotation" of the certification? (www.spinning.com)
Should I certify to Group Fitness Instructor? (www.acefitness.org)
What is Indoor Cycling Certification? (www.fitour.com / cycling.cfm)

I do not know which certifications are really nothing ... Certifications or how their teachers see marked.

I looked at the website of YMCA employment opportunities and freely visited the teachers, you have to spin a bike certified. "This would mean that a group fitness instructor certification is not working? Currently there are no other classes that I taught in addition to the Tour, but perhaps on the way I want to go out and show others ....

I would like to HEAr employee gym or spin coach! Thanks for the help and advice! :)

(I'm talking to my teacher tomorrow afternoon, but I want to) ideas and suggestions for the moment;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment