Tight Virgin Viginas IS It Normal To Be Very Tight When Ur A Virgin?

IS it normal to be very tight when ur a virgin? - tight virgin viginas

I'm embarrassed, but as a necessity to advise ... my BF and I are ready to have sex, but I'm poor, so that neither he nor I can not do a finger. I tried it myself, but the pain is pretty bad, so I joined, I have no problem with my period if it is not as complete for the opening of the hymen. Has this or someone can give me some advice on what I can do.

I'm pretty scared at this point how it will be painful. Help

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Tip: Rub your clitoris and vagina. And by and by () with a lubricant, put 1 finger, not quite, but halfway. Keep doing this until you can insert your fingers completely. Very soon you will put in a position to multiple fingers and hands, and then a real penis.

Make sure you are old enough and ready for sex. Ask your friend to be gentle and slow. Protective clothing and force do not let a little sex and Tino.

Good luck!

xoballer... said...

It frightens me, because if I am ready to have sex .... I have many people who are really bad at first. And you have to relax. Do not be tense. Ask him to write very slowly and slowly. If you are strong and fast, will it hurt him more problems

Post a Comment