Pediatrician Exam Genital Should Pediatricians Give Regular Genital Exams To Young Girls?

Should pediatricians give regular genital exams to young girls? - pediatrician exam genital

The reason I ask because I have seen some issues here on girls and women who are afraid to go to a gynecologist.

It occurred to me to be because of the famous study of "cough" hernia, children become accustomed to their soldiers by a doctor in a medical facility.

Do you think it would not be beneficial for pediatricians, a short-invasive test for the girls in the annual review in order to prevent excessive shyness? I do not mean the usual modesty, of course, a trip to the gynecomastia is not pleasant for everyone, but the manner in which untreated can lead to diseases.

Just a thought, please do not fall on me. If you think this is a shit idea, by all means, tell me why. Just do itpolite = 0)

2 comments:

huurduur said...

It may be good, but conservative parents never do.
They have been so deeply rooted in their children the value of virginity, many routines in the genital area or on the birth control that leads to all sorts of problems, I am sure you can imagine, to be avoided.

Often there is no reason for children to examine their genitals until they give at the beginning of puberty, but there are exceptions of course.

Sexuality is a taboo in our society, Judeo-Christian West, it will not change in the foreseeable future. Have younger children performed in the genital area, even though it is better for your health, many people see as being necessary to do not want some things that parents discuss their children, to recognize, for examplesuch as sexuality.

What our culture is ancient and comprehensive sex education, but that's not what we get.

peppermi... said...

For non-invasive things ..... my daughter. Ped. Check your vaginal area, but drew the line when something should be inserted. I think is not always used to a gynecologist something will happen. I gave birth twice and I hate people who rummage through my things.

A PED. You can only so much and if the ARB is doubled by a gynecologist, why go through twice.

So what?

Post a Comment