How To Make Robocop Helmet How To Make A RoboCop Helmet?

How to make a RoboCop Helmet? - how to make robocop helmet

Hello,

In making a costume robcop camping foam wheel. In this material was presented in a local country store. I have learned that 30 seconds to do in the oven at full temperature hot enough, if I still want to. (Throughout more than 30 seconds and have hot glue will foam: and burns ... I have high is the hard way!), But the demand, and has turned out better than I could hope for! However, if the helmet is a problem. Im not a perfectionist, but I think the headset must be on the spot. But I can not find a way to give an authentic look to the form. If someone would have a means to achieve this goal very grateful. Ideally, I would rather keep the same style as the rest of the fashionSuit. But I'm open to any idea. Thank you for reading and hope you can help me. Merry Christmas x

0 comments:

Post a Comment