Best Razor For Designer Stubble Electric Shavers Vs Blades. Avoiding Razor Burn?

Electric shavers vs blades. Avoiding razor burn? - best razor for designer stubble

On the right side of my neck sore red spots on my razor, and find that my hair is very flat against the skin of this part of my neck. I just tried, cheap electric razor, and she is always the problem, much worse, it is worth the risk of buying a first front-end of electric razors, or is that bad?

What are the best to take the razor to avoid these problems? To avoid burns shaver is better than shaving every day, or leave the skin aside for a few days (and sports a cool design style of Miami Vice stubble!).

2 comments:

Insomnia... said...

I suffered the same problem. Do not shave every day, but not to the skin, wash with soap to harden. Shaving with a razor in the bathroom, take some time, but a step back R OVE the same piece of skin. Shaving eyes to chin, from chin to neck. If you try to want to get good electrical brown, and after a bath or shower, let your skin dry completely. Pat some powder on the face and then shaved with a razor - do not waste no time in a place that does not work quickly and emphatically. Better to be drinking a little too much. Rub talcum powder, and apply a alcohol-based hand rubs.
Good luck.

natterja... said...

I found a good electric razor is best for me, although I'll never shaved smooth as a baby's bottom! The razor should occasionally with a little surgical spirit to prevent the spread of infection / bacteria to be cleaned. My hair is thick in the area of electric razor is better for me because the leaves are too easy for Blunt. I mean, every two days so that the skin recover well from the shave.

Post a Comment